Friday, August 22, 2008

Cult of Cherry Haul + Swatches =]

I'm just doing a quick one before I go to work!! I really shouldn't be but here's my COC haul! They actually did a full face for me too - can you believe I've never asked for one before with all the money I've spent already? lol I'm going out tonight so I asked her to do a smokey eye and she used the Spiced Chocolate quad. I'll post pictures of that FOTD later but here's my haul for now!


L to R: blush in Strada [not from COC] & Blooming. Spiced Chocolate quad, L/S in Creme Cerise, L/S in Lightly Ripe, L/G in Cherry Blossom, & Zoomlash in zoomblack.


lippies!











I spent only $105 because I got the 2 L/S for free for B2M! Too bad the counter at my Dillard's store doesn't do B2M for L/G too! I was expecting to spend that much but then I didn't really want the quads because I was planning to get some pigments from the Overrich collection but the only one I really liked was Antique Green and I really don't use my pigments so I passed. The MUA had me sold on the zoomlash cause it made my lashes look sooo fake! haha love it Well gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment