Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cult of Cherry FOTD

I asked the MUA for a smokey look when I went for my COC appointment and she basically gave me the Cherry Blossom MAC face chart! lol At first I didn't like it - I'm not used to smokey eyes but it was actually really nice! It was wearable during the day and I didn't need to do anything to switch it to a night look! =]

I asked her to color match me too because I've never been color matched at MAC. I'm skeptical about their foundations though because I've heard that they make you break out and I'm really prone to break out when I try new foundations. So far mineral foundation has worked for me but the powder is so messy. She suggested the Mineralize Satinfinish. I'm skeptical about liquid foundation too because my t-zone gets SUUPER oily as the day goes by especially since its 90+ degrees here all the time. But suprisingly, the foundation wasn't that bad. I kind of itched a little and I did feel like my face melted a little at the end of the day, but my t-zone wasn't as oily as I thought it would be. I'm still not sure if I should actually buy it though. Maybe in the winter when it's a lot colder and my face tends to get drier. I can't believe I'm an NC45! haha I'm so dark ohwell it really matched my skin well though.

The MUA was really helpful - I know it's their job - but she was sweet and I asked her soo many questions lol. She showed me how to use the matte blush in Strada to contour my face, I looooved it! I've been trying to contour but it doesn't come out right LOL





Sorry if I forget some stuff! [of course ALL MAC products]

FACE
+ Prep & Prime Face
+ Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation in NC45
+ MSF in Medium Dark
+ Blush in Strada as contour
+ Blush in Harmony

EYES
+ P/P in Painterly
+ Spiced Chocolate Quad
> Sweet Chestnut all over lid & lower lash line
> Spiced Chocolate on contour
> Nanogold as highlight
> Spiced chocolate to fill in brows
+ Eye Kohl in Teddy
+ Zoomlash mascara in Zoomblack

LIPS
+ L/L in Oak
+ L/S in Creme Cerise
+ L/G in Cherry Blossom

I absolutely looove the Cherry Blossom lips, it reminded me of caramel! =] I'll be posting my review on the Prep & Prime Skin tomorrow I felt like I needed more time to test it out, but I've got my verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment