Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Favorite NYX lippie

I've never been a lipstick girl but since I've become more open minded to different brands of make up, I've given a second chance to it! Can you believe that I was completely antiMAC?! I was so against it just because so many girls back home thought they were MUAs just because they owned two MAC l/g and just because I thought it was overrated. But of course, like any make up addict, you can be addicted without MAC! But I fell in love all over again with NYX make up! When I got into MAC I totally forget about it, but now I realize, I shouldn't have! So this post is my favorite NYX lipsticks. Don't mind my lips - they need to be exfoliated but I love these colors!


Indian Pink
- my #1 absolute FAVE NYX lippie! I fell in love with it before I even unwrapped the plastic


Apollo
- I'm deathly afraid of red lipstick just because it's so out there for me - maybe one day - but this red, I think, actually looks nice on me!


Ceto


Hades


Herades


Iced Honey
- I just love the shimmer in it


Iris

I prefer wearing these with clear gloss over them, just because I'm a gloss girl at heart. Plus my lips always get super dry especially in this dry Arizona heat. Of course there are still more NYX lippies to be discovered! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment