Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Night

It's FRIIIIDDDAY my beauties!
I hope you all are happy and well rested today.
I am functioning off of 3.5 hours of sleep.
I am DEAD tired.
I went to CoCo Cabana (DMV club) last night
with my BFF 
and we didn't get home
at a reasonable time.
We did, however, have a ball!

I was so HAPPY to see so many NATURAL HAIR'd
women at the club yesterday.
I was beyond proud of my African American sistahs!
There were so many baldies, puff rockers, and dreaded up
women in the venue.
It was great!
There were a few permed ones to and their
hair was SWEATED out!
I am BEYOND happy that I no longer 
have that issue.
Imagine if I wore my 
pressed hair to that club...
HOT MESS. 
LOL
ANY WAYS, here are a few pictures of me and some friends
last night.
The love in the building was awesome!

































No comments:

Post a Comment