Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fashion-Asos Final Summer Clearance Haul

I posted this on my tumblr blog. http://xxblackbeautyxx.tumblr.com/


If you are looking for fashionable clothing for relatively decent prices, I highly recommend the British Clothing store line ASOS. Their clothing, IMO, is incredibly cute! The prices can span from "oh that's cool" to "oh heck to the no those prices are crazy!". The prices are initially in Euro's, however, you can easily convert the prices to US dollars on the upper right hand corner of the website.


I am slightly nervous as this is my first international clothing purchase. Now according to their website US4 should be UK8. So if this conversion is true, then my order should be fine *fingers crossed*.
Below are pictures of the clothing/shoes/accessories that I have purchased for nearly 50% off (some more than 50% off).


Last thing to note, free shipping to the US. Granted it will take me 2 weeks to receive my order, I have no qualms in waiting.


When I receive my order, I'll post a review video and blog.


ASOS Long Boxy Jumper $13.48
 



Asos Boyfriend Blazer $58.98
 
ASOS Tribal Print Top $11.80
 
 ASOS Cage Shoulder Zip Back Top $23.59
 
Rocket Dog Otto Court Shoe $30.33



 Asos Engraved Metal Cuff Bracelet $10.11

No comments:

Post a Comment