Friday, August 27, 2010

Fab Find Friday!

I am always finding new earrings, hair products, clothes and MORE
at great prices!
I love homemade/handmade trinkets and natural hair and body care products...
SO, I am adding a new section to my blog called
"Fab Find Friday's".
Every Friday I will try and post about something new that I think would be 
beneficial in sharing.
Many of my readers email me asking where I get certain things from
and
how where can they find it.
Well, NOW you don't have to ask!
I'll post it and you can go hunt it down.
:)

Today's FAB FIND is from a street vendor
in D.C.
He is located on 19th and K near Farrugut North Metro Station.
I purchased the earrings below from him yesterday!
He also sells fabric that is hand dyed in Ghana.

See pics below:

How cute are they?
I spent $15 on both.
The circular ones are made from corn husks and the Africa earrings are made from brass.
Both are hand made in Ghana.





The fabric is $5 a yard.
So if you are visiting DC or if you are a resident stop by and pick up some 
FAB  and unique jewelry.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment