Sunday, August 15, 2010

FOTD: Zingy Vanilla

I think the thing I love the most about going out is getting all dolled up and doing my make up! I did this look last night with Zingy from the Dare to Wear collection. For some reason my camera wouldn't focus when I tried to get close ups of my eyes closed! =[ But hopefully it's not that bad! I even managed to put on falsies! I have the arest time puting them on but I got a bunch of Revlon falsies a while back but haven't really goten used to using lashes until recently!





FACE
+ Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
+ MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC44
+ MAC MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [set foundation/highlight]
+ MAC Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ MAC Creme Blush in SWEET WILLIAM
+ MAC Blush in BLUSHBABY

EYES
+ UDPP
+ MAC PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ELECTRIC BLUE [half of lid]
+ MAC VANILLA Eyeshadow [all over lid]
+ MAC ZINGY Eyeshadow [outer v/crease]
+ MAC CARBON Eyeshadow [define outer v]
+ MAC Brow Shader in SOFT CHARCOAL/MAPLE [brows/highlight]
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in ZERO [waterline]
+ Revlon Fantasy Length Lashes in INTENSIFYING

LIPS
+ NYX STRAWBERRY MILK Lipstick
+ MAC SPLENDID Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment