Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stila for Bebe

We all know that MAC is constantly doing collaborations with different people but we rarely hear about collabs from other make up companies! I was so confused the other day when I went into my local Bebe store and saw that they had lip gloss?! Bebe has never carried any beauty products before! I went onto their website, and found that Stila has created 4 limited edition palettes for Bebe! Each palette is $30 and these will be available online at bebe.com, stilacosmetics.com, and in select Bebe stores. These palettes weren't in the store when I went so these may be super limited edition. At first I was confused because there's a pink shade that comes in every palette, but all palettes come with three eyeshadows & one convertible color. Their convertible color can be used as a creme blush or lip color! Considering that the full size color is $25, each individual eyeshadow pan is $18, and their normal four-pan palettes are $40, this palette is a steal! I'm actual planning to get one or two myself =] Another thing, these eyeshadows can be used wet or dry, unlike MAC eyeshadows which are not recommended to be used wet.


Starlet "Pastel Palette"
EYESHADOWS: Kalo, Poppy, & Charm
CC: Fuschia
>> At first glance it doesn't really seem like these colors would go together, but according to the website, they can be worn alone or together for a vibrant look that is "anything but subtle." The Fuschia CC looks gorgeous, I think it would make an amazing blush


Knockout "Purple Palette"
EYESHADOWS: Nude, Key, Wisteria
CC: Petunia
>> Just looking at the palette, the colors look like a dupe of MAC's Beautiful Iris & Nocturnelle (two of my fave purples from MAC)


Fashionista "Neutral Palette"
EYESHADOWS: Casia, Icon, & Java
CC: Lilium
>> I have a sample of Lilium from Sephora and I think it looks really weird on me as a lip color (it's too light for my dark skin) but it's really nice as a cheek color it gives me a really niced flushed look.


Bombshell "Smokey Palette"
EYESHADOWS: Ecru, Twilight, & Pewter
CC: Poppy
>> Of course, you can't have a palette without a smokey eye! The CC color in this palette looks amazing!

I can't decide which one I want because some of them look so similar! I would get the neutral palette but since I already have Lilium and a ton o fbrowns I think I might get the Smokey palette or the Pastel palette. On a side note I thought it was weird that the smokey palette is on bebe.com but not on stilacosmetics.com? Also! Stila is having 20% off all orders over $30 and free shipping with any order until December 16! This means the palette is ONLY $24! Enter code ECYX12 at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment