Monday, November 17, 2008

Taylor Made Minerals Swatches

I got this haul like last month but I completely forgot about it! I barely use my MMU because I'm really sloppy and I always end up spilling more minerals than I have actually on my face! But I really like these eyeshadows they are SUPER pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. These are the sample size jars and they have a ton of product in them. I think I would probably just buy samples because I could never use it all between these, my other make up, AND my MAC? Jesus! You can get these at Taylor Made Minerals. They're $1.00 for a 1/4 tsp sample baggie, $1.75 for a 1/4 tsp sample jar, and $5.50 for a 5 g jar. Pretty reasonably priced if you asked me. On with the swatches =]


blues/purple/green


flash


no flash


orange/red/brown


flash


no flash


blue/purple/color corrector/bronzer


flash


no flash [sorry this ones kind of blurry]

No comments:

Post a Comment