Thursday, November 13, 2008

Latest MAC Haul

I'm trying to control myself but it's so hard with all these sales going on! One weekend the hubby wanted to hang out with his friends but we already made plans so he said "Here, going shopping!" So, of course I did! LOL I checked out the Little Darlings Collection from MAC and I ended up with one set of pigments and some other goodies.


Little Darlings: Cool Pigments, Studio Finish Concealer in NC45, Rubenesque PP, & Frostlite Fluidline

Some swatches of the pigments

L to R: Frost, Quietly, Pink Mauved, Teal, Reflects Blackened Red Glitter


flash


no flash

Sorry I couldn't get better swatches I was being kinda lazy. ;] I haaad to get the concealer after reading Christiana's Review and I looove it just like she said I would. LOL I have minor dark circles under my eyes (IDK why because I get 8 hours of sleep every night except for weekends!) and this is perfect for it! It doesn't hide bags like she says, but it's great for undereye circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment