Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FOTD: Patriotic

I should have posted this yesterday but I was studying for my exam which I totally bombed! =[ I voted yesterday! It was the first election that I was able to vote in. I wasn't gonna vote because I didn't get anything in the mail telling me where to go plus I had to study. But I got caught up in the hype and I had to! Then I got home and couldn't concentrate on studying so I threw together this FOTD. It's a little messy and I didn't really do a full face but it was fun. ;] PS don't mind the bad angles I didn't take any good pictures!





[all products are MAC unless otherwise noted]
FACE
+ Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation in Medium Tan
+ Mineralize Blush in Love Joy

EYES
+ P/P in Painterly
+ E/S in Nylon [highlight]
+ E/S in Freshwater [crease]
+ E/S in Deep Truth [outer v/crease]
+ E/S in Electric Eel [lid]
+ Mineralize E/S in Sea & Sky [light blue // middle of lid]
+ Mineralize E/S in Dangerzone [red // inner corner]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
+ Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal

LIPS
+ Red She Said L/S
+ Lil Hot Pepper L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment