Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eyeko!


So, every since Vanessa put this on her blog I just HAAD to try it! I haven't receivd my mini haul yet but I'm soo excited. It's Eyeko Make Up! Eyeko is a London based cosmetic company known for "manga makeup" which is kind of Japanese influenced. Their logo is super cute and I'm such a sucker for cute packaging! It's kind of intimidating at first because all their prices are in British pounds, but when you order you pay through paypal so you know it's secure! Everything on the website is 5 pounds, which translates to roughly $8USD, which is pretty cheap PLUS it's FREE SHIPPING internationally! So if you're in the US, Asia, Europe, wherever, it's free shipping. And if you enter code E129 you get a free gift with any purchase! I'm still waiting for my haul in the mail, but here's what I'm waiting for...


their infamous 3 in 1 cream: moisturizer, highlighter, & eye cream


fat balms! they're kind of like nars multiples you can use them as lip balms or cheek color

They're also having a "Celebrity Gift Set" special where you get all these for 15 pounds or roughly $24



So check it out Eyeko.com and enter code E129 for a free gift =]

No comments:

Post a Comment