Monday, August 1, 2011

Sale Time: PRODUCTS GALORE!

 Cleaned out my stash again! I am really trying to stick with products that REALLY REALLY work for me and the ones that I consider my staples. So, I am selling the products below because I no longer use them and I don't want to waste perfectly good products. A few are used and a couple I haven't really even tried yet, I will label those below. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! Shipping is $4.95.  Email me if you want to buy: 1alexandra.smith (at gmail dot)com


**THE QHEMET PRODUCT SOLD BEFORE THE LISTING POSTED. NOT AVAILABLE**

Natural Citrus Moisture Conditioner, Milani Moisture Fuse Conditioner, Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner: $2 (All 3)
Goddess Curls: $4
Darcy Botanicals Shea Butter Curl Moisturizing Cream: $5 (used twice) 
Carol's Daughter Some of Margarite’s Magic: $5 (used twice)
Sheilo Bounce Style Cream: $3 (never used)
Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment: $6 (never used)
Eco Styler Gel, Clear: $4 (Used once)
Organix Shea Butter and Coconut Milk Serums: $2
Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream: $2 (used once)
Aveda Elements Defining Whip: $7
JCS Scalp Nourishing Serum: $3 (a little less than half left. Shipping is $2 for this since it's small)
Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream: $4 (used twice)
Ori Organics Curl Styling Buttercream, Orginal Moxie Samples: $2

No comments:

Post a Comment