Wednesday, August 3, 2011

China Glaze Swatches: Sneaker Head, Sexy Lady, & Ruby Pumps


Sexy Lady, Sneaker Head, & Ruby Pumps


I bought these China Glaze polishes a week ago from a store called Natural here at the mall in Guam. I don't really do much shopping whenever I come out here because either I can't find anything OR the prices are really expensive! All the China Glaze polishes were $8 each and they don't charge taxes here! So I grabbed these 3. I really wanted some of the OPI polishes, too, but they were $10 each! o.O I tried to get some good swatches of them but I'm pretty bad at swatches in general so don't mind if my fingers are all in awkward positions and whatnot! I picked the pictures with the truest color which all happened to be the weirdest posed one! LOL



Sexy Lady


Sneaker Head


Ruby Pumps


I can't pick a favorite of the three but I think that Sneaker Head was my least favorite. Don't get me wrong I love the color! It's a mix between hot pink and red, but in the bottle it's more hot pink but on my nails it pulls more red. I really wish the hot pink showed a lot more and it's slightly less opaque than the other two - I can still kind of see my nails underneath. I really like Sexy Lady, but the color isn't really unique. (There are TONS of other hot pink polishes out there!) Ruby Pumps is really pretty, but comes out a little lighter than in the bottle. The glitter kinda sticks to your fingers/nails when you take it off, but since the glitter is pretty fine it's not that bad. Some of it still sticks to your nails afterwards, but after I washed my hands it was almost completely gone except for a few specks. I LOVE China Glaze polishes, so I'm really pleased with what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment