Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OMG! I'm A Shoe Wh*re....in Purple!!! :)

Hello Dolls,


I know I'm so late but the FABULOUS Tammy over at A Fendi Bag and A Bad Attitude featured me earlier this week for my obsession with shoes!!! 

Photobucket
These are just a few of my shoes!!!

 Thanks so much Tammy!  If you guys get a chance please check it out!  Soooo... yeah.....I'm a Shoe _(fill-in-the-blank)_! LOL!!! 
Who Knew???

PhotobucketHere are my purple Bebe Heels I was wearing in my next outfit!


















I cannot remember where on Earth I got this top from....the necklace was a gift from mi mama!! 

Photobucket
My friend was making me laugh about something....it must've been really funny because your girl is crackin' up! LOL!
Photobucket
That's all for now guys!  I can't wait to get a tripod so I can post til my heart's content!!!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  I have one more full week off before it's back on the grind at work.  This has been a pretty awesome summer!  Anywho, thank you everyone who frequents my blog, is new to my blog, my followers, and all others in between.  I truly appreciate your lovely comments and admiration!  Have a blessed remainder of the week!

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment