Monday, August 8, 2011

Captured Curls: Chelsi




Please, introduce yourself!
My Name is Chelsi Hilton I am an inspiring model, designer, and actor. I have a daughter named London who is Four years old and I am a college student as well.

What is your current hair care regimen?
My current regimen is that I take some pills that help my hair grow at the first of every month. I wash my hair also once a week. My hair has been growing pretty good as well. It comes almost down to the middle of my back.


What is your hair type and what works best for your texture?
My hair type right now is straightened style that is flat iron and it’s kind of bouncy. What works best my texture is natural oils and a good natural shampoo it does the trick. Since I have been doing this going on for 2-3 years I truly haven’t had a bad time with my hair at all.

What reaction did you get when you first decided to go natural?
 The reaction was great, a lot of people around me wanted to eventually go natural. I have inspired a lot of people as well; everywhere I go people always love the natural look and want to try it for themselves.

Did you BC or transition, if so when or for how long?
 I didn’t do a big chop, I just made the transition. Just trying new ways and always researching online about better ways to keep my hair healthy and making sure it gets the right vitamins as well. I keep transition all the time, and staying on top making sure my hair gets all the correct attention it needs.


What makes you love your kinks, curls and coils?
What makes me love my kinks, curls and coils is that my style is very versatile. Weather I wear it curly or flat iron it straight I look like a total new person every time. I have had an amazing journey with my hair and I'm always trying new ways and doing more research to keep it natural and healthy.

Where can we find you on the web?
 You can find me on www.facebook.com/ChelsiHilton and on twitter at www.twitter.com/Twinkiebee_

Anything EXTRA you want us to know?
Yes check out my blog which is all about fashion, music, and the latest trends.www.TheYoungNTalented.com. I also have a modeling page you can view which is www.modelmayhem.com/JaneceEvon. Last but not least I have my own online boutique opening pretty soon which is www.JaneceEvon.bigcartel.com. Love.Focus.Dont Give Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment