Thursday, August 4, 2011

Arm Party (BDIB) & Town (Jacksonviile, FL)

Hi Dolls,


I decided to participate in the Arm Party  in the  Bloggers Do It Better Challenge created by the lovely Kristina over at Pretty Shiny Sparkly!  Well......I'm a day late but I had a fun time loading all these bracelets onto my arm anyways! :)
Photobucket
  • Bracelets: H&M and Body Central
  • Watch: Coach
Photobucket

  • Ring:  Forever 21
  • Purse: Michael Kors
Photobucket
Earrings: Body Central

Photobucket
Heels:  Coach

Photobucket
Dress:  Ross

One of my really good friends is going to be moving to LONDON soon to attend graduate school!!!  Im so excited for them and I definitely have to go visit!  I hear the shopping and food there is AMAZING!!!  Ofcourse, I couldn't let my friend leave before going out to dinner one more time!  We went to a modern American spot called "Town".  They are well known for using local farm products for the majority of their ingredients!

It's located in Avondale which is near 5 points where most of our city's boutiques are. 

The decor is very contemporary and the ambiance is very serene. 
You can watch and smell your food being cooked from your table which adds to your anticipation to grubb!!!

And the food......pretttttyy goood!

Complimentary Herb Sour Dough Bread with a Cranberry Butter
Appetizer:  Black Truffle Tater Tots in Carmelized Onion Fondue and White Truffle Oil...great flavor!
 (Best Tater Tots I've ever eaten)

I had the shrimp and grits which was topped with fried green onions and smoked tasso... SO YUMMY!

My friend had the fried oysters and okra over a corn and butterbean relish and black pepper aioli.  It was also quite tasty.

Instead of dessert we both went with a nice pot of Peppermint Japanese Green Tea! ( I love tea :))

'town on Urbanspoon

That's all for now beauties!  I hope everyone has a BLAST this weekend!

~Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment