Monday, August 8, 2011

July 2011 Favorites





+ Sugarpill Sweet Heart Palette $34 at sugarpill.net
I've really been loving this palette ever since I got it from IMATS in June! The colors are super bright and it really was a steal considering how pigmented the colors are and how huge the eyeshadows are! The packaging is cardboard, which a lot of people might see as a negative but I find it really sturdy for cardboard. I'm just a little worried that the flap might start to get flimsy after a while. My favorite color from this palette is Midori (the green) it looks gorgeous on the lid or smoked out!

+ Sugarpill Hysteric Loose Eyeshadow $12 at sugarpill.net
I really love the way this shadow looks on my outer v. It's dark enough to be used alone but light enough to be a nice lid color. I don't know why but I like how the packaging reminds me of the older MAC pigment packaging.

+ Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink $21 at Sephora
After my fluidline collection video a lot of people recommended Bobbi Brown gel liner so I snatched up this one at IMATS since it was at a discount. The price kinda puts me off since it's $21 a pop! (Fluidlines are only around $16?) But I do like how smooth these apply. AND I just heard that you can use these on the waterline! I haven't tried it yet but that definitely is a +1 in my book.

+ NYX Retractable Liners in Purple & Aqua Green ~$4
Drugstore liners are generally miss for me but I love how smooth these apply and the best thing is it actually goes on my waterline! I've yet to find a drugstore liner that will apply to my water line so this one totally tripped me out. The fact that it's only around $4 makes me wanna go out and buy all the colors!

+ NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams $5-6 @ cherryculture.com
I don't own too many matte lip products because my lips are always super dry and it makes it end up looking kinda weird so I was kind of skeptical about these at first but they're not completely matte. Their the most moisturizing matte lip products I've tried. I still have to put on lip balm before I apply but I like the way it looks on. I like the smell too, it kind of reminds me of cinnamon with something else. I want all the colors of these, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment