Thursday, October 29, 2009

Product Placement



For many, going natural is not just about a change in styles but also a change in what we use on our hair. After 10 years of being natural myself, I know I have done my fair share of PJ-ism! I've gone through phases of ONLY using natural products, then trying to find the cheapest effective products, then searching for specific ingredients, and so on. There have been full bottles of product that never get touched once I use it and determine it doesn't work for me. Then there are others that most people denounce that seem to work like magic on my hair.
So...I am really interested in seeing what you ladies (and gents) out there are loving right now to care for your tresses!

I want to compile a list of CUPs (commonly used products) and sort it by hair type/texture/length. So what I need from you is to send me your list of fave products along with a brief description of your hair as it is now. Tell me what you keep coming back to gain and again that seems to get the job done right! This includes shampoos, conditioners, gels, oils, pomades, creams, butters, spritzers, etc. All price points are welcome since I understand different people have different budgets. If you make something at home that is the best you 'eva had', send me that too.

With all of the products out there already, and new ones popping up every day, what is your go-to list that works every time?

Send your list/hair description to my email (not in the comments section) to naturallyleslie@gmail.com. After I get a good comprehensive list, I will post it for all to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment