Saturday, April 17, 2010

Twist and Turns!

This morning I woke up and decided that I wanted to do something FUN
with my hair.
I was wearing it pressed for about 3 days and I was incredibly bored with 
the straight look.
Plus my hair felt a little dry and I know it was from the heat.
So I got up, wet my hair and then applied a new DC I  purchased from TJ Maxx for $3.99.

The ingredients were really yummy,
I purchased it when I had my weave install in and I was DYING to try it.
So, today was the day.
When I opened the product the smell wasn't very appealing, in my opinion, it was very strong and pungent.
On the other hand it felt GREAT!
The consistency reminded me of cream cheese spread, it was very thick and smooth.
My hair loved it.
I applied the WHOLE 5 oz jar to my head and sat under the dryer for 10  mins.


After I rinsed the DC out I co-washed with Totally Twisted by Herbal Essence.
My hair felt very conditioned and was ready to be styled!

I decided to twist my hair and then set it on the cool fabric rollers that I got from CVS.

I twisted my hair with:


*Eco Styler Gel (mixed with KCC Knot Today)
*Qhemet Biologics Heavy Alma Cream (mixed with Baby Butter-creme and Coconut/Aloe Whip)
*Vegetable Glycerin and Rose Water mix (Used when my hair started to dry)

I am sitting under the dryer now waiting for my twists to set and dry.
I will be sure to post pix of the end result in  a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment