Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sephora Haul

Here's my haul from the Sephora sale when they had 15% off everything! I really wish I could have got more but I couldn't decide what I really wanted and I didn't wanna spend that much! So here's what I ended up with:


Tokidoki Bastardino Palette, Sephora All Over Shadow Brush, & Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx
  
You can tell I only spent the minimum to get free shipping! lol I'm really happy with my purchase though. I wanted most of the Tokidoki make up after seeing pictures online but after going in the store to finally decide what I reaally wanted, I only wanted this palette! Some of the shadows weren't as pigmented as I thought they would be and the bronzer and highlighters that I really wanted looked horrible on my skin. But I love this palette! I'll do a review on it with some comparative swatches.


the brush & liner

I really wanted to get the blending brush from Sephora but they were all sold out! And my Sonia Kashuk is getting pretty effed so I thought I'd try the brush out. I wanted the Stila Kajal because when I swatched it in store it was SO pigmented!




cover of the Tokidoki Palette

I <3 Bastardino he reminds me of my dog! <3
the colors! so pretty


it comes with a little keychain thingy! so cute


swatches L to R: Carnivora, Riposino, Mummetto, & Bastardino


Stila Onyx, MAC Graphblack Technakohl, & UD 24/7 Zero

Here's some swatches of the black liners I have for my waterline. I really don't like UD Zero on my waterline! I know people love it but it just doesn't work for me! It comes off after 5 minutes! =[ MAC Graphblack has always been my go-to it stays put and looks BLACK. I'm hoping the Stila liner will replace my MAC just because it's more for your money! But we'll see!

Ahh and I know I totally owe you all posts and I've been really meaning to do my collection post but I need to get a few more things a little more organized and then I'll finally put it up! I'm going into finals soon so it might not be for a couple weeks but I'll try to squeeze it in when I can. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment