Friday, April 30, 2010

Bentonite Clay Hair Mask

Hello Beautiful Readers!
I tried a new EXCITING experiment on my hair
with Bentonite clay. 
I have read a lot of great things about this powder
so you know I had to try some.
I purchased my Bentonite powder from Ebay for a 
great price!
Since I wasn't sure how to mix and apply it I followed this YouTube video
by Richeau.

I must say that after mixing and applying the Bentonite
I was VERY nervous because while applying it
my hair looked like it was BONE straight!
I was thinking "OMG, please don't permanent remove my curls".
I was so nervous that I rinsed out the mix after like 15 minutes...
LOL.
My hair was fine and CURLED right back up!
*jumps for joy*

I was also SHOCKED at how SOFT my hair was!
I was in AWE, it felt like
cotton silk. LOL
If that makes any sense.
I didn't believe all what I was reading about the powder but now I do.
I will definitely be using this "magic powder"
more often.

Here are some pics of my Bentonite Clay Experience:








No comments:

Post a Comment