Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Products of the Week

Curls for Target!

Hola Beauties!
I wanted to quickly share with you my infatuation 
with the Curls for Target line.
As you can see from the picture above I purchased the WHOLE line
offered at my local Target.
Let me just say...
I am BEYOND impressed.
These products are AMAZING!
I love them.
I have absolutely NO complaints about any of the products.
I will say that I have a favorite which is the 
Curls Goddess curl gel.
It beats Kinky Curly Custard, in my opinion.
The Curls gel is very light but has a strong hold without making
the hair hard, dry, crunchy OR flaky.
My curls POP after applying the Curls Goddess product and they 
stay moisturized ALL day.
I will also say that these products smell 
FANTASTIC.
Sweet, light, and tasty smelling. LOL.

So if you have a Target near you and you have not
tried at least one of the AWESOME products
I'd suggest that you head over there and pick you some.

xoxox-

Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment