Thursday, July 3, 2008

small haul

Lately, I've just been doing my homework for summer school class and going to work. Summer class has been taking a lot of my time, plus I've got other things on my mind too... Anyway I was bored again the other day and I went to Ulta and Walgreens and got some stuff. So here it is

TOP ROW: Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow Vanilla Veil, OPI Nail Lacquer Who Comes Up With These Names?, L'Oreal HIP Lipstick Extrovert
BOTTOM ROW: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black, L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara Black, Maybelline Colossal Mascara Black, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil Pink Nude, Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush, Ecotools Bamboo Foundation Brush

Ulta had a sale, I'm not sure if it's going on but L'Oreal Mascaras and the Ecotools brushes were both B1G1 free. I bought the Maybelline lipstick because it was on sale for $1, but when I got home I really hated the color. It's too dark for my liking

Don't mind the edges L0L i just wanted to see what the color would look like. I hated it so much haha! Then I just experimented and put the NYX Pink Nude lip pencil, layered the lipstick over, and finished with MAC pink poodle and this is what I got (don't ask me how I thought of it lol)

I'm still not completely satisfied lol, but I didn't use that much money on it. I am sooo in love with the ecotool brushes though. I played around with my Sonia Kashuk brushes, but I hate the powder brush I bought because it's already shedding! And it's not as soft. But the ecotool brushes are suuuper soft for the price I paid ($8 for both!) and environmental friendly! I ordered 2 MAC eyeshadows off of eBay and they came in yesterday $24 for both

Da Bling & Love Bud

Aside from my new found make up addiction, I've also become an internet shopaholic! I ordered a bunch of brushes from Coastal Scents so I can't wait til that comes in.

Well, tomorrow is 4th of July and I'm working SUPER early in the morning, but hey at least I got time and a half. So I'm off to bed. =] Hope you guys have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment