Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Weekend

This weekend has been so tiring for me. I worked from 5AM - 10AM on 4th of July, spent the whole night hanging out, worked this morning 7 - 12 and again 4 - 9! It's killer but I know when I get that paycheck it's gonna be worth it! Plus we're switching to AT&T this month and I need money for my iPhone! Despite me telling myself I have to stop spending, I went to MAC!

Fix+ & Plush Lash in Plushblack
I really wanted to try out the Fix because my skin has been so dry lately, and it really works! I prefer to put it on before I put on my make up though because I noticed my forehead looks super shiny if I spray it on after. It was cheaper than I thought, I'm not sure why I thought it was gonna be $20+ but it's only $16. And since I am such a mascara addict I haaad to try the Plush Lash after reading Karen's blog on lashes! I swear her blog is always being updated I can ever keep up!

I bought a bunch of stuff a couple weeks ago off of eBay so I always check my mail and I got this in today!

I am ridiculously near sighted so I have to wear contacts/glasses everyday or I can't see a thing so of course I just HAD to have this. lol It was only $6.55! I'm telling you I'm a shopaholic like no other. My husband is gonna bug out when he comes back haha!

Well I really need to catch up on my sleep because this morning everyone said I looked so dead! My coworkers gave me coffee and one of them even bought me an energy drink after he went out to lunch, I didn't even ask them for anything!


P.S. Hard Candy is having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale! I've never used their stuff before, but I wanted to try out their eyeshadow palette. It doesn't look that big, but hey it's only $11.

No comments:

Post a Comment