Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I told you I'm a shopaholic!

Okay, SO! I'm finally posting because I've been suuper busy & lazy with school/work/etc. LOL This post is strictly dedicated to my hauls/shopping sprees!

BTW Someone needs to shoot me because I just figured out that I haven't been moderating my comments. Poor me, I check my blog everyday which is kind of why I've been discouraged and check that I always have 0 comments, but I sign in today and it's like "18 comments need moderation!" I was like whaaat?! You guys inspired me to blog more now. LOL! But on with the hauls!

So, after reading numerous raves about MAC's E/S duo in Fresh Green Mix, I haaad to get it. Plus the Mineralized Blush in Nuance! And after reading Karen's Blog on Love Connection I'm eyeing that! But I have to hold myself back because MAC's coming out with collections faster than my paycheck does!



Then CVS had a sale on their Cover Girl products, I believe it was buy one get one 1/2 off? I got Fantastic Lash because it was one of the very first mascara's I tried out back in high school and I'm kind of attached to it and Lash Exact because I wanted to try it out.



I saw these cuuuute brushes at Kohl's from the FLIRT! Cosmetics line. Its like a mini 187/skunk brush! Plus it was only $6. I got a powder brush for $7 too. They were a little thin when I bought them but after I washed it out, the powder brush fluffed a lot more. The little skunk brush doesn't shed as much as my Coastal Scents brush either.


in the package..


outside of the package

I bought MAJOR goods from Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale. My Angels card is dying! LOL But I bought a bunch of cuute bathing suits.



I noticed that a lot of their stuff was cheaper in store than on the website. But of course in store they ran out of sizes so I would get whatever sizes I could get a hold of in store and order online for the matching pair! Like I got the bottom for this bathing suit in store for $15 but I had to pay $40 for the top! =[ It's still super cute though. I also bought another bathing suit but I'm really bad at keeping receipts so I'm just gonna sell it. If you're interested I'm posting a few things I need to get rid of.

My haul from Coastal Scents came in too! I'm a little skeptical about mineral make up because I don't know how to use it, I can't color match to save my life, and I'm suuuper messy! But They had a sale one weekend and samples were less than $2 so I bought a few. They're all pretty much samples: Silk Tan Foundation, Honey Dark Tan, Tinted Veil, Bellini Blush, Princess J Blush, Star Glossi Glaze, and a free sample of Emerald Green Glitter! I'll post swatches, etc later.



FYI, I got these over the course of 2 weeks I believe? LOL Not in a day! Surprisingly, I saved money since the hubby's been gone and I got us both the iPhone 3Gs!



Matching black & white of course. But I got his in the 8G because I'm a cheapo and I paid extra just to get a white one. LOL! Too bad they don't come in pink. Well that's it for my hauls... FOR NOW! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment