Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hauls, Bare Minerals, & EOTD

Soooo... I can't seem to stop hauling! And MAC's coming out with another collection this weekend. No wonder I'm so broke! I went to Ulta this weekend and bought the Bare Minerals starter kit. I've been lemming it FOR-EVER! And I've been super annoyed with the Clinique foundation I've been using because it's been making me break out and making me super oily in my T-Zone. So I bought this:



It's just the starter kit and a brown Stila Smudge Pot. I even got free gifts for I'm not sure what? lol It's just a little empty travel set and a giant white Estee Lauder bag I can use for school. I tried the Bare Minerals and ooohhhmaaaagaaawwd I love it! It looks so natural and I think it's already clearing up my acne. But I haven't really tried any other mineral make up. But I think this is my new foundation for now. I love the kit cause it comes with so many things



It comes with 2 foundations, a dark and light shade, mineral veil, blush, bronzer, a face brush, long handled "buki" brush, & concealer brush. It's really a steal at $60 considering the normal sized foundation is $28. I couldn't help it either they're having a sale at Ulta on the Bare Minerals too! A regular sized foundation and mini kabuki brush for $35. So I went back got that and some nail polish. LOL



I swear, make up and MAC is such an addiction! I feel like I'm a crack addict swarming to make up stores/MAC counters just to get my next high. It's tough! But hey, at least I'm really not doing crack. I got 2 more mineral brushes and the 266 brush. The lady at the counter made me think I shouldn't have bought those because I guess the mineral blushes are now permanent. I thought to myself I should have just bought the lipsticks and lipglass from the Sonic Vibe collection that I wanted. Oh well I still love these colors! I even set up an appointment next month for the fall collection release or whatever. I'm not sure what it's called it's my first "event". The MUA was like "We ask for a $50 minimum that day" I was like, homegirl I'm lucky if I spend ONLY $50! My poor credit/debit cards. I'm so excited though!


Gleeful & Dainty

I did a subtle blue look today for school. I thought my eyelashes looked pretty so I'm posting these pictures. LOL


me in the morning before school


me after I came home all sweaty. lol

EYES
+ MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Medium Dark
+ MAC e/s in Warm Chill all over lid
+ MAC mineralize e/s duo in Sea & Sky (the marble side) on middle of the lid
+ Urban Decay e/s in Adore outer v & crease
+ MAC e/s in Ricepaper for highlight

FACE
+ Bare Minerals foundation in Tan
+ MAC mineralize blush in Love Joy

LIPS
+ MAC Plushglass in Full For You

The colors are really subtle because I really feel awkward wearing a tone fmake up to my Math class. LOL

But here's the real EOTD that I wanted to show you guys. I love this one. lol I know I look naked but it's because I'm wearing a tube top.





EYES
+ MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Medium Dark
+ MAC mineralize e/s duo in Fresh Green Mix (solid side) on inner lid
+ MAC e/s in Beautiful Iris on middle lid
+ MAC e/s in Nocturnelle on outer v & crease
+ MAC e/s in Brule as highlight
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara

WHOO okay. I'm done with this post. LOL I'm just gonna post on Blogger Swap and call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment