Tuesday, July 8, 2008

blue eyes

Lately I feel like I haven't been getting enough sleep! I go to sleep in the wee hours in the morning hoping maybe Brian will call me then I knock out and wake up around 9 or 10 to finish up my online class homework which is due by noon. Lucky thing class is almost over! My final paper is due Thursday and I have to take an online final that day too so I really need to catch up on my studying.

I seriously need to stop shopping because our contract with T-Mobile ends in a week and I need to buy my new phone! But of course, I bought new things.

My order from Coastal Scents was waiting in front of my door when I woke up this morning! I ordered 10 pink brushes from there.

L to R: chisel blush, stippling, angle blush, synthetic foundation, blending fluff, oval fluff shadow, synthetic concealer, round crease, sable powder, kolinksky lip

It was $46 including shipping for the whole thing, which isn't that bad, but I was disappointed in them. They're not really scratchy and they didn't shed when I first used them like my Sonia Kashuk powder brush did. But I guess, I did get what I paid for. Out of all of them the lip brush was my favorite. ha! I was most disappointed in the stippling brush. I washed all of them before I used it and the stippling brush shed like craaaazy! When I tried to use it with my powder, it didn't really pick up anything I got so frustrated I used my other brush. One thing about these brushes too is they kind of stink. There's just a weird smell to it. =[ I think I was better off bidding on eBay for the MAC stippling brush! HA!

I went to Ross today too and got this cute little pink organizer thingy. I put all my brushes in there.


Isn't it cute? I wanna put something in there though to make them stand up straight kind of how Sephora brushes look in store.

I even got this suuper cute LeSportsac bag for only $30! I wasn't gonna buy it but I thought of how expensive their bags are in the actual store.


So, I know I am absolutely no where near being a MUA but I was messing around with my Urban Decay shadows because they're so neglected now that I have a bunch of MAC e/s and this is what I got.

I can only do this to my face at night because people here would look at me like I'm crazy considering most of the population in Tucson are elderly. LOL. But I really like it. Please excuse my eyebrows though, they have a mind of their own.

EYES
+ MAC Prep & Prime in Medium Dark
+ UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Deviant
+ UD Deluxe Eyeshadow in Peace all over lid
+ UD Deluxe Eyeshadow in Adore outer v/crease
+ UD Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowgirl highlight
+ Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
+ Maybelline Colossal Mascara

LIPS
+ MAC Slimshine in Assertive
+ MAC lusterglass in Hey Sailor!

No comments:

Post a Comment