Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

I have not posted in a while due to work and getting ready for this past weekend in Nashville, TN. My uncle got married on Saturday and I just got home a few minutes ago. I thought I would post some pics of us cause my mom's hair looked great. Mine was ok, it was so humid I just decided to pull it back into a bun and call it a day. The wedding was small and very nice...hope you guys had a great weekend as well!

My mom did a twist out with, of all things, Pantene's Time Renewal Replenishing Mask. It held up pretty well in the humidity.

I pulled my hair back in a bun using Fantasia IC gel. The back started off as a puff that I did individual two-strand twists in. After that, I tucked them all under with a hair band to make the "bun" part. I wore my scarf until it was time to go to prevent frizzies...but they were pretty much inevitable given the heavy moisture in the air.

Me and the bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment