Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The September Issue of the Coil Review is Out!

Hi guys and gals! Head on over to TheCoil Review.com to check out September's issue! If you remember, I mentioned a while back that I will be submitting articles to be featured there monthly. Last month got really hectic so I was unable to contribute but my latest effort is posted there under the title Curing Curl Envy. It is similar to a post I did here some time ago about Hair Envy in the natural community.

The site looks amazing and gets better and better with each issue. There so much information for natural hair wearers and the layout is divine! I really enjoy reading it and I am proud, excited, and honored to be featured there monthly.

If you want to subscribe to receive the monthly newsletter, just sign up right there on the right hand side of the site. So head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment