Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Michelle O's Mane Takes Center Stage in Time

Have you read this yet? I just saw this article over at Glamazini.com and though I'd share for those who have not seen it.
Many of us have been talking about Mrs. O's hair since the day she first stepped onto the political scene with our fab president, Barack Obama. Blackness in all its forms is once again taking center stage and this article is just another reflection of this. First it was her clothes, then her arms, and now her hair. I mentioned earlier about how her daughters should be off limits. Kids don't deserve to be dragged into public discussion. But Lady O is definitetly scrutinized on the daily and for many has become a style icon as well as role model for women everywhere.

So read the article (I know, I am assigning articles like I'm a social studies teacher lecturing on current events) and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment