Monday, September 7, 2009

Politcal Fix


I love politics and if I had more time I would have a completely separate blog to discuss it. But, I don't so I settle for the occasional CNN fix or some other media commentary. So I am really psyched about a cool blog, http://dickpinder.blogspot.com/, by one of my mom's friends Richard Pinder.

"GranStand Posts is an issues-oriented Blog, developed to offer social commentary on an array of topics from history to politics, to religion and life-change issues. New articles are posted bi-monthly, so check back often to read the latest buzz and the comments of other readers."

If you need a regular dose of socio-political commentary, feel free to check him out. Nothing makes for better conversation than politics (besides religion and natural hair of course!) and I love a good debate. If anything strikes your fancy, come back and post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment