Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Chop for the Cure!

I just saw this amazing video by youtuber femenistbabe and it blew me away. Not only is this girl amazingly beautiful and brave to shave her head, but she did it and found a way to give back to a good cause in the process! I especially loved watching her hair grow back in over the months following her chop. In my opinion, she looks absolutely gorgeous with and without hair. It just goes to show that the big chop, while a daunting and scary task for some, can be a liberating experience for others. I remember when I BC'd the second time, I really tried to enjoy my short hair as it grew back out.

Tell me what you think about the video and what your BC experience was like. Did you chop early or after a long transition? Do you have any regrets or are you happy with the way things turned out? Has anyone out there chopped again recently? Check out this vid for more pics of her chop!

I love hearing about your hairstories so please drop your two cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment