Saturday, September 6, 2008

major haul updates

So school and everything has been keeping me pretty busy! I'll try to blog as much as possible but it probably won't be much. =[ I was excited too because I noticed when I updated all the time I had more hits! haha Owell. I don't have any FOTD really because I don't have time to put make up on before school or I'm too lazy but I am backloaded with hauls so just thought I'd share!

Urban Decay + TJ Maxx

> my haul from the UD 30% off sale! Stocked up on primer potion [3X] & deluxe e/s in Graffiti. Also copped a Lancome Juicy Gelee from TJ Maxx for only $7!


> Uglogirl Kabuki Kup which I saw from Christiana! I love it because it's pink and it's makes using my loose mineral MAC foundation so much easier! It's only $3.99 but if you don't wanna pay shipping, I actually some the exact same thing only clear at Walmart! It's called a fancy condiment bowl or something like that.


> Rimmel mascara I got for B1G1 at CVS


N.Y.C.: bronzer, l/ls & nail polish

Cherry Culture Haul

beauty blender + cleaner which I haven't tried yet!


NYX make up: l/l in Coffee & Nutmeg, chrome e/s in Red, single e/s in Jade, & e/s trio I forgot


Amuse eyebrow kit which I didn't like when I got so if anyone wants it let me know! I didn't open it at all. I bought it just for the stencils and they're too thin for my eyebrows I can tell. LOL Plus free cherry lip gloss that comes with every 40+ order!


I bought this cute Hello Kitty shampoo at Big Lots! It smells good too. It's for little kids but I couldn't resist. lol


I looove love love lippies! Got these ice cream scented/flavored lip balm for only $4.99 and a Hello Kitty lip balm! From Urban Outfitters of all places lol


Mary Kay Satin Lips won from eBay for probably $8 incl shipping


Sephora Haul: giraffe bronzer, toner, small e/s brush, + lots of samples!


Walmart Haul: falsies (I just wanted to try again), cover girl pack only $5 but I only wanted the eyeliner lol! I'll probably play with the e/s too, and look at those cute piggies! They were only $2.97 each! That's like $1 for each piggie and they're packed really well. I'll do a separate post on them later.


WHOOOOOOOOOOO That was a lot. That was like ever since before I started school but I've been too lazy to put it up. lol Hope everything's going well with you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment