Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FOTD: Sweet Chestnut

I've been posting sporadically lately because of school, but I actually did a FOTD I like - usually I just throw on foundation, blush, and mascara because I'm soo lazy! Plus the hubby's been back so I've been spending time with him. He went to hang out with his friends though so now I have time to play make up! lol Don't mind my close up picture I took the first one when my make up was fresh and the second one at the end of the night when I came home so it kind of faded lol




sorry this is the best close up i could get LOL

FACE
+ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
+ MAC Loose Mineral Foundation in Medium Plus
+ MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
+ MAC MSF duo in Medium Dark [natural to finish, shimmer on top of blush]

EYES
+ MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Medium Dark
+ MAC e/s in Time & Space (LE Neo Sci-Fi) [all over lid]
+ MAC e/s in Sweet Chestnut (LE Spiced Chocolate Quad) [outer v & contour]
+ MAC e/s in Spiced Chocolate (LE Spiced Chocolate Quad) [crease]
+ MAC e/s in Grain [highlight]
+ MAC Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal
+ MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
+ MAC Brow Finisher in Clear

LIPS
+ N.Y.C L/L in #951 Burnished Wine
+ L/S in Lightly Ripe
+ L/G in Pinkarat

Oh did I tell you the hubby tripped out when he came home. haha For one, all the stuff I bought in my room is pink [sterilite, lamp, laptop, brush holder, jewelry box, etc] and my make up collection quadrupled since he left. I have a huge sterlite just for my make up and in the top drawer I keep my MAC, second drawer MMU, and third drawer my back ups for make up and lotion. He was like "Is that ALL MAC?!!!" LOL! But here we are after eating sushi! BTW I dyed my hair all one color a really dark brown with reddish undertones. Nobody can really tell but I can tell and I like it. LOL I had to hide my highlights they were growing out and really ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment