Friday, September 19, 2008

I <3 Your Blog Award :: My First Award! =]

Dao nominated me for my very first ever award! =] I feel so bad though because I haven't been updating as much as I'd like. I swear I'm almost back into the groove of things and I'll be posting regularly after that. Plus I'll FINALLY be posting my brush review complete with pictures & comparisons! =]



Now for the rules and nominations:

1. The nominated is allowed to put this picture on their blogs
2. Link to the person who hearted you
3. Nominate at least 7 other people and link to them
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated: will do after this!

Here are my nominees (in no particular order):

1. Vanessa @ Van's Makeup Ride
I love this girl! She is so crazy but I love it! I think we started our blogs around the same time so I feel like I have a small connection cause we were brand new make up bloggers together! lol
2. Lani I l0ve MAC
She's from Hawaii too so you know I gotta show my island girls some love =] Her MAC collection is TO DIE FOR! Love it and her EOTDs (like her Arabic Eyes) are amazing
3. Christiana @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict
If it wasn't for her I would have never started using MMU! I love how MAC isn't her #1 brand and she's totally enabled me to try all kinds of make up.
4. Lady L @ Lady L Online
My fellow wifey! Only other military wifeys know what it's like lol! Plus this girl has got mad skills AND great fashion sense.
5. Aileen @ Shades Of U
Her blog is so informative and I love how she updates constantly - I get emails every morning! lol
6. Anne @ Yummie Bitez
Her product reviews are the best! They're so in depth and I love how she constantly has FOTD/EOTDs to keep me inspired =]
7. Vanessa @ Nessasary Make Up
Last but not least, Vanessa! Honestly, she completely shed light on the world of make up for me! One day I just googled "eyeshadow" and one of her EOTDs popped up in the images and to this day it's still one of my favorite looks! It was Beautiful Iris + Nocturnelle and those are still my fave MAC e/s!

And of course, I have got to plug Dao! This girl is always updating and her posts are so informative! =] She's an inspiration to me to keep blogging! lol

So there's MY nominee list and since it's Friday night and the hubby left me all alone I'm off to play make up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment