Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MAC Lillyland & New Eyeshadows

I've really cut down on how much make up I've been buying & one of the ways I've been doing that is avoiding the MAC counter! Sometimes it's so hard to say no so I don't even wanna look at all because I know I'll be leaving with something! I'm getting a lot better at getting things I actually use instead of just because it's a pretty color or in pretty packaging so I'm really proud of myself!


L to R: Pearlmatte Face Powder, Coconut Ice Nail Lacquer, & Florida Cremeblend Blush

I love MAC's Lillyland collection because of the bright summer colors! It's basically hot pinks and oranges! I wasn't a fan of the Lipgelees because of the glitter but I wanted ALL the cream blushes! The great thing about being on the tan side of the spectrum is the brightest colors are really flattering on your skin! Florida is the hottest pink out of the 4 creme blushes but when I tried it on it looked more like a pink flush! So cute. The Pearlmatte powder has 4 different colors in it but you can swirl them together.


L to R: 4 colors in pearlmatte powder, all the colors blended together, & Florida Cremeblend Blush

I didn't wanna swatch Coconut Ice on my fingernail because my sister did my nails!


China Glaze For Audrey, Hot Pink from the MAC HK collection, and black nail polish!

She's been really getting into it so I always as her to do mine. lol

But here's Coconut Ice on a dried MAC wipe


Other than that, I have these 2 eyeshadows from the last Starflash collection that came out and I B2M'd the other 2


Clockwise from top left: Rated R (SF), Beauty Marked (V), Suave Intentions (VP), & One-Off (SF)




L to R: Rated R, One Off, Suave Intentions, Beauty Marked

Rated R & One Off were from the Love That Look Collection that came out last July! (See I really cut down on hauling! lol) Rated R reminds me a lot of MAC's Bitter e/s but with a little sheen to it and wayy better pigmentation. One Off reminds me of Lucky Charms cereal for some reason! Suave Intentions is a pretty icy blue - I don't have a color like that so I had to have it! And Beauty Marked was something I always wanted but never got. Have you guys got anything new lately?! I'm so behind on everyone else's post but I'll catch up soon! My honey's getting deployed to the middle east soon so I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with him - hence why it's been so long since my last post!

I'm thinking of doing a collection post/make up organization. Also I know one of the reasons I love reading blogs is for swatches! I wanna know which colors/finishes people like and sometimes I forget what I have so I was thinking of posting like 3-4 different swatches a week. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment