Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back in Full Force!


I'm baaaack! Hopefully for good this time! ;] I never realized how much I missed make up blogging until recently! A few things have changed - I'm no longer a blondie! My friend did my hair again when I went back to Hawaii for Thanksgiving so instead of the blonde peek-a-boo highlights, she died my head a dark brown and did red peek-a-boos. I love it! I think I match way better with darker hair and I've always wanted to be a brunette. Maybe next time I'll go lighter brown? Other than that I have just been super busy with school but this semester I'm slowing down a little so I think I'll be able to update once a week! Anyway, I am a total MAC girl through and through - though I do appreciate the other brands out there and I'm always willing to try new things, I always come back to MAC! I really wish I had more friends who shared this 'passion' because I don't know who else better to understand why Painterly is a must have, Shu Uemura is the BEST eyelash curler out there, and the 217 brush is total HG status! This sounds totally lame but there is something about seeing other people's hauls and swatches that gets me so excited about make up! I was so busy last semester I barely had anytime to blog but trust that from time to time I was checking out everyone's blogs! Sooo for my official come back blog I just wanted to do a quick survey of what you guys want to see - a FOTD, recent haul post, or anything at all just let me know and that'll be my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment