Friday, January 29, 2010

FOTD: Vibrant Grape & Yellow

As promised, here's a post! lol I haven't done one of these in such a long time I completely forgot to take a picture of my eyes closed! I didn't like it at first because it reminded me of the Lakers! But it actually came out really nice! The pic is from one of my last days with my honey - he's deploying to Iraq & he left for training a week ago. =[ Normally I would cut him out but it's a good picture of me & I miss him LOL! I used Bright Future and Vibrant Grape from the MAC Style Warriors collection last June. It looks like I barely touched them so I thought I'd bust them out.




random eye pic

FACE
+ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC42
+ MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo in Lightsweep/Shadester [highlight/contour]
+ MAC Blush in Flirt & Tease
+ MAC MSF in Petticoat
+ MAC Hello Kitty Mystery Powder in Dark Secret

EYES
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot [base]
+ MAC Bright Future E/S [all over lid]
+ MAC Vibrant Grape E/S [outer v/crease]
+ MAC Trax E/S [crease]
+ MAC Nylon E/S [inner 1/3 of lid]
+ MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal/Maple [brows/highlight]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ MAC Macroviolet Fluidline [lower lash line]
+ MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner [waterline]
+ MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
+ Vaseline [for chapped lips!]
+ MAC Creme Cerise Lipstick
+ MAC Clear Lipglass

I'll do my collection/swatches post soon. Should I just post my collection in one long post or spread it out? lol I'm just too lazy to pull everything out and take pics but I really want to just for my reference too so I can remind myself how much I really don't need any more make up! (Even though the addiction will never stop!)

Speaking of addiction, the MAC Spring Colour Forecast comes out this week! I think I might be able to resist this one but judging by everyones swatches I know I want to get Victorian L/S for sure! Maybe the Blush Ombres too just because they look so cool! I think it would've been cooler if they had the different "forecasts" have colored packaging! Like pink, purple, coral, amber. That would've been so cute! But owell MAC good thing you didn't so I don't have to be suckered it!

And also speaking of cute packaging...Check out this promo pic I found from lushiousbeauty.nl!



It's supposedly a MAC collection coming out this Summer called "Back to the Beach." Wish I knew the details it looks so cooool! Not a big fan of the orange packaging (IDK why they keep using it!) but the little seahorse is so cute! I wish I could understand her website because it looks like she has so much good information on there!

And one last thing, I'm jealous nobodys asking me questions on formspring so ask me anything! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment