Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition

First off, let me start off by mentioning that this only costs 19.50. This palette comes with 8 eye shadows, 1 Blush color, 1 bronzer, and 1 Lip color. Now, if you are a VIB member with Sephora, you may be able to use a discount on this product like I did ( I got this for about $17.50).
You can check out this blog post to see a look that I did using this palette.

Click "Read more" to see more pictures, swatches, and a continued review of the palette.

I highly recommend this palette for the following reasons:


  • The colors are nicely pigmented and very complimentary of one another
  • The colors are buildable- For more intensity with the lighter colors, just "build" it up
  • Same thing goes for the blush. 
  • To my dark skinned beauties, the blush actually looks nice on us. You can build this up to your desired "concentration"
  • Easy to carry and adorable packaging
  • The price makes this a phenomenal deal
  • This has a combination of matte and shimmery colors
  • You have enough color variation to create day and night time looks
  • I've carried this in my purse for a few days now and it remains in tact.















No comments:

Post a Comment