Monday, September 13, 2010

Revisiting Yes to Carrots Conditioner



YouTuber's and fellow Bloggers have been buzzing about the "Yes to" products.
I have tried the Yes to Carrots DC before and I tried the regular conditioner offered 
in the line.
I tried the products last year and wasn't impressed.
I kind of felt out of the loop because everyone was RAVING about how good 
Yes to Carrots was and ect.
Well recently I came across Yes to Cucumbers leave in and as you all know, I love it.
A local Rite Aide sells the "Yes to" line so I wanted to see if they had
any Yes to Cucumbers products in stock.
They didn't and I was very disappointed because I wanted to try the cucumber conditioner
that is the new rave in the natural hair community.
(I really wish I wasn't a product junkie, LOL)
I did see the carrots conditioner that I tried last year
and I decided to give it another shot.
This time around I LIKED IT!
I used it as a leave in which worked better for my hair.
I flat twisted my hair last night with the carrots conditioner and it gave my hair great slip!
When I woke up this AM and unraveled my twits my hair was SO SOFT and FLUFFY.
I was very impressed with the results.
I am also glad that I tried the conditioner again and that I found a way to make it work
for me.

Here are some pics of my hair today.
I tried to get some good texture shots so that you all could see the definition of my curls.








Tried the "Yes to" line?
What's your favorite product?

xoxo,
Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment