Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random:New LOOK!

Happy Sunday Ladies! Notice ANYTHING different about the blog? My talented friend Samantha Marie is a graphic designer and she hooked the blog up for me. I wanted something simple and plain yet cute and I thinks she did a great job at accomplishing that for me. She is have a end of the summer blog design sale if any of you are interested in her services click her name (highlighted) in pink, the link will take you to her personal blog. I believe there is a contact page that say "Hire Me" click there and her information should pop up or you can follow her on Twitter, she is always updating her sales and info on there.
Any who, tell me what you think about the new blog. Do you like it? Does it need anything? I want your feed back!

xoxo,
Alex

PS. I am working on some new post and videos today. I hope to have at least two videos posted by Monday. One on my flat twist out and one on my skin care regimen. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment