Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Golden Soul Love Shakedown!

Oooh do I have something amazing for you guys! I was casually visiting one of my favorite sites, Offbeat Bride, when I saw something that took my breath away. You may or may not recall how I've mentioned in the past that I loooooove natural brides. And ladies and gents, I found one! These breathtaking shots were captured by the Austin, Texas based photographer, Lauren McGlynn. If you're in that area and looking for a photographer, check out her rates here.

Please meet Thomas and Starla who were wed September 6, 2009.
What a beautiful bride! Here are just some of the amazing details from their special day......

Such a pretty and unique gown...
Prepping her beautiful natural hair...

I love the cornrows...
Such a cool hairpiece!


Don't these two look adorable? And I'm luvin that dress and the gorgeous flowers, btw!


I am madly in love with this wedding! It looks simply but elegant, heartfelt and joyful. I love the colors and the overall style of the bride.
To see the entire set of captures, check out the photographer's blog here.

This just reminds me of how beautiful natural hair can be when left simple. I like how the bride chose to let her natural texture shine through and take center stage on her big day. Talk about care free! Just goes to show that natural hair IS elegant, formal, and special enough for an occasion as grand as this!


And stay tuned...Not only did this bride allow me to use her photos, I am hoping to get an interview for a more in-depth look into her natural style and her big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment