Monday, March 15, 2010

Tokidoki x Sephora

I was browsing the Sephora website and what did I find? Tokidoki for Sephora make up! I remember they did another collab a while back and I guess they're bringing it back again! It's soo cute and reasonably priced too! I really wanna go in tomorrow to see if they have anything!




Bastardino Palette $25


Adios Palette $25


Diamante Palette $25


Cromatico Shadow $15


Inferno Bronzer $22


Luminosa Highlighter $22


Brillante Gliter Eyeliner $14


Perfectto Eyeliner $16


Punk Lash Mascara $16


Prisma Lip Gloss $15


Kabuki Brush $28


Galleria Nail Files - Series Uno $10


Galleria Nail Files - Series Due $10


Cactus Pup Bufers $8


Sandy Nail File $5


Fantastico Lip Ink $15


Belissima Make Up Bags - $20 - 42


Key Chain $16


Mints $5


Tank Top $29.50


These are all Sephora exclusive, some of them are 'Out of Stock' online or 'Coming Soon' so I really hope they have them in store! The palette's only $25 and it comes with 4 shadows and a brush - seems like a good deal! I'll have to see in person if they're pigmented or not but right now I'm eyeing out the Bastardino Palette, Cromatico Eyeshadow, Luminosa Highlighter, and Prisma Lipgloss!!


SRC: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment