Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Cute Transition Style

I wish You Tube and natural hair blogs had been around when I went natural 10 years ago. I would have done such a better job at transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. As I've mentioned before, I flat ironed/pressed my whole senior year so that by the time I chopped, the front was heat damaged and limp. Tsk tsk. Oh well!

There is so much more info out there for you ladies who find yourself transitioning nowadays. Here is a vid I found that shows one cute transition style you can try with perm rods. Too cute!


Also coming up on Naturally Leslie...
~A review of Dr. Miracle products
~A review of Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner
~My micro-braid take down (ahhhh!) and my thoughts on this style
~Reader Question about tangles!

No comments:

Post a Comment