Monday, June 30, 2008

Hauls & my new baby

I really need to stop shopping. I went to Target today since I was so bored and came back with $100 worth of things! If there's one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm freakishly obsessed with pink objects. If it's pink, I gotta have it.

Hence, pink organizers.

+ Drawer Cart $14.99
+ Medium Organizer $7.99
+ Small Organizer $5.99

I love the organizers because they stack together and snap close! lol I debated forever on that drawer cart, but found the clear plastic ones were $20+ and just got it.

I got some random Hello Kitty things too. A coin bank, ziplock bags (which I don't know if I'll use because they are too cute but they were only $1!), a small tupperware set, and ice pack. The last two aren't pictured but they were both only $1!


And lastly, the make up haul

+ 3 Sonia Kashuk brushes (powder, "super" eyeshadow brush, & pointed sponge tipped smudger)
+ Revlon brow set
+ Neutrogena make up remover wipes
+ pink cotton swabs

I was really happy I found that Revlon brow set because I've been searching everywhere for a small pair of scissors to trim my eyebrows that doesn't cost me a fortune. I tried the generic Equate make up wipes from Wal-Mart and they work pretty well but I hate the way it smells like baby wipes. The Neutrogena ones work really well too, but I love mascara and it didn't really take out my mascara very well. I got so carried away with shopping that I completely forgot to buy Vaseline! Which is why I wanted to go to Target in the first place. What a retard!

My new Sony Vaio CR590 finally came in last Thursday but I missed the delivery so I had to drive all the way across town just to pick it up.


I've been wanting this baby forever, and thanks to my deteriorating Dell and mom's CC ;] she's finally mine. I even bought a matching optical mouse from Office Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment