Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nappy Blessings

Hello All,

My hair has always been an extension of my life. I had my first set of locs for ten years. I started them all wrong, product wise. But they were the longest my hair has ever been.



Now I have had a sort of rebirth and my hair has joined me. I started my second set of locks 12/31/07.




At this moment they are a mixture of latched, coils, and braids. I love them more everyday. The more I leave them alone, the happier they are.


I look forward to comments and suggestions. And I am always willing to offer my support and "what-not-to-do wisdom."


So, check out my NappyBlessings Blog or join me on Myspace and NappyStar.

Peace & NappyBlessings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these tips!!! So encouraging to me, since I’m a newby. I thought that it was extremely simple and valuable! I have curly hair and it is difficult to take care of it consistently… And if you want to know more about how to take care and Style your hair and how to be new and diverse consistently, simply check my 4C hair blog

    ReplyDelete