Saturday, April 2, 2011

Suppresing the PJ. Shea Moisture Products...


Trying not to indulge my inner PJ, I have been looking-but-not-touching many different products I've seen around lately. One line that I really want to try is the Shea Moisture line. I really like what I have seen so far because the ingredients look good, the packaging is nice (not required but always a plus), and they smell great. My mom came to visit last weekend and she brought one of the products with her so I was able to get a "preview" if you will. Many times over the past week I have driven by Target and I literally had to talk myself out of going in to purchase them. I tell myself that I have a hodgepodge of products I need to finish up before I go out and spend money on more. Once I have done that, I am allowed to purchase the Shea Moisture line but not a moment before. Thank goodness there is no Walgreens around here since apparently they are having a BOGO sale as we speak and I might have broken down! Will power ain't easy!

So, in the meantime, I have been lurking online to check out reviews from other naturals who've tried it. I saw some here, here, and here. Most people seem the really like this line and have nice things to say. Of course we all know that each head is an individual and so I take everything I read with a grain of salt. That being said, the outlook seems promising.

Have you all tried these products? If so, tell me what you think and how you use them. Which of the different "flavors" would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment