Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FOTD: Neutrals with UD Naked Palette

So far I'm lovin' the new Urban Decay Naked Palette! It's sold out on the Sephora and Urban Decay website, but I believe it's coming out in Sephora stores this weekend? Rumor is supposedly July 29th, but it is permanent! But I can foresee it being sold out for maybe the next month? Anyway I feel like people don't do enough neutral looks just because they're "plain" and not that much color, but really who can wear color everyday to work/school? I know I can't! Another note, I've been trying out the Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara I got a couple months ago, and so far it's just OK. I like major drama from my mascara but looking at these pictures I'm like whoa! Anyway here's the look





FACE
+ Clinique Almost Powder Foundation in DEEP HONEY
+ MAC Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ MAC MSF Natural Shimmer in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [highlight]
+ ELF Blush in BLUSHING ROSE

EYES
+ Urban Decay Primer Potion
+ NYX Eyeshadow Base in SKIN TONE
+ MAC Brow Shader in SOFT CHARCOAL [brows]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in SIDECAR [lid]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in TOASTED [crease/blend]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in HUSTLE [outer v]
+ Urban Decay Eyeshadow in VIRGIN [highlight]
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in ZERO [waterline]
+ Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

LIPS
+ NYX HERADES Lipstick
+ Bath & Body WOrks Liplicious Lipgloss in FROZEN DAQUIRI

No comments:

Post a Comment